|Get 2 Days Free Tips|
Today’s Tops Stock Future News
|NEW YEAR Trading Tips|
- Apollo Tyres: Shares of Apollo Tyres will be in focus after US based tyre maker Cooper Tire & Rubber Company on Monday, 30 December 2013, announced that it has terminated the merger agreement with Apollo Tyres.
- Jain Irrigation Ltd: Jain Irrigation Systems has bagged a Rs 385.7-crore project from the Karnataka government that would benefit 35 villages of Bagalkot district in the state.
- GMR Infrastructure Ltd: The GMR Group has divested its 40% stake in the Istanbul's Sabiha Gokcen international airport for Rs 1,910 crore.
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd: British telecom giant Vodafone received approval from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board to increase its stake to 100 per cent from 64.38 per cent at present.
- Asian stocks rose on Tuesday as energy shares advanced. Key benchmark indices in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore were up 0.11% to 0.37%. Stock markets in Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam were closed for holidays.